18 September 2008

Palin

"You'll be there to defend the innocents from the enemies who planned and carried out and rejoiced in the deaths of thousands of Americans." - Sarah Palin, linking the Iraq war to the 9/11 attacks while addressing U.S. soldiers departing for Iraq - Fairbanks, Alaska, Sept. 11, 2008.


I scoured the net for some good jokes about Sarah Palin but none really caught my eye. Instead, I give you the hilarious names of her children - Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper and Trig. For Christ's sake - if McCain got elected and then died - would we really want the stand-in leader of the free world to be a gun-toting, Bible-bashing, untravelled and bespectacled pseudo-librarian who dared to give her kids such ridiculous names? The woman is scary in her falseness, scary in her pretend old-fashioned values, scary in her pretend morality, scary in her attitude to the natural world, scary in her incredibly limited grasp of world affairs, scary in her practised and insincere use of the English language and scary in her overt exploitation of her femininity. I hope with all my heart that the American people do the right thing and pick Obama. Homing in on Halibut? No way!

12 comments:

  1. I keep on saying "President Obama."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:19 am

    'Bespectacled'?

    Messalina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:52 pm

    i take it you don't like her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:51 pm

    Hey....glasses can look sexy you know!! but I agree with you on everything else....

    ReplyDelete
  5. re. "Bespectacled". I have nothing against spectacles but the reason I referred to this is that it is patently obvious to me that Palin chooses to wear them in order to add gravitas to her demeanour. It's all part of the tomfoolery.

    ALKELDA Sounds like he's got one vote in Seattle.
    CRAIG - Well deduced sir!
    DEIDRE - You're right. Glasses can look sexy..."Hey honey, let's untie your hair and take off these sexy glasses... wow! You're not like a school ma'am after all. You should look this way more often you sexy thing!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. OUCH! Let me put it like this...if Obama wins and has a Democrat-controlled Congress (which he will), my taxes will probably double. Ergo...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She could be a heartbeat away from the button and she believes in the creation. She should be in a home for the permanently bewildered.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fear her first words upon taking over from a croaked president McCain will be 'yippeekayaee motherfucker!' and then she'll nuke Luxembourg

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you, Mr Pudding, is all I can say. Hear hear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have begun calling her children Trick (or sometimes Truck), Algebra, Bristol, Kingsport, and Johnson City.

    (There is an area in the U.S. covering northeastern Tennessee and southwestern Virgina called "the Tri-Cities area." Its airport serves the towns of Bristol, Kingsport, and Johnson City.)

    I'm a first-time commenter here, having found you via Daphne's blog.

    ReplyDelete

Mr Pudding welcomes all genuine comments - even those with which he disagrees. However, puerile or abusive comments from anonymous contributors will continue to be given the short shrift they deserve. Any spam comments that get through Google/Blogger defences will also be quickly deleted.

Most Visits